What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Fri - Rabbitohs 22-14 Sharks @ ANZ

Round 13: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our back 5 is likely going to be:

1. Adam Doueihi
2. Campbell Graham
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Braidon Burns
5. Robert Jennings

If we win this week it'll have to be through the middle.
Douiehi won't play the whole 80 at the back I don't think. It's just too much running at the back and I think he will alternate with Cody at stages.

Murray to back row I'd say!

The tiger tards are out spoiling this thread already.

Clifferd

Coach
Douiehi won't play the whole 80 at the back I don't think. It's just too much running at the back and I think he will alternate with Cody at stages.

Murray to back row I'd say!

Explain where us “tiger tards” spoiled this thread already

I gave an honest tip and commented on the size of Robbie’s nostril

Or are you just insecure

Vic Mackey

Referee

I was genuinely asking about Robbie. I know he pulled out of the ISP game against Wests, then on instagram he was in Lebanon for a bit. All seemed a bit weird mid season.

How often has he been playing nsw cup? As back up hookers go he’s a great one, but not if he’s not really playing anymore

BranVan3000

Coach
I was genuinely asking about Robbie. I know he pulled out of the ISP game against Wests, then on instagram he was in Lebanon for a bit. All seemed a bit weird mid season.

How often has he been playing nsw cup? As back up hookers go he’s a great one, but not if he’s not really playing anymore
He has been back a few weeks. Robbie was honoured in Lebanon for his sporting achievements so missed a couple weeks for that.

https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/05/08/farah-to-be-honoured-in-lebanon/

Otherwise he seems to be playing well, just behind Cook

Vic Mackey

Referee

This Year?

Immortal
I think you're right actually especially now that Cecchin is ref here it could be a long night!
I don't think it has anything to do with that merkin Cecchin. I just think that without Cook Souths cannot take full advantage of their go forward like Cook does and it will stifle their attack severely.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don't think it has anything to do with that merkin Cecchin. I just think that without Cook Souths cannot take full advantage of their go forward like Cook does and it will stifle their attack severely.

Stats show souths winning percentage under Cecchin is higher then normal. R20 hates him cause he’s gay

Rabbits20

Immortal
Any hope we had is now extinguished!!!!

If we can pull this off by miracle under adversity it'll be the best win of the year for us!

Pommy

Coach

I watched him play for bears against Mounties up in Gosford.
The Lebanon thing was hosted by the PM/President, I guess if you have reduced a bloke to second grade it’s hard to make him turn down that honour.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Stats show souths winning percentage under Cecchin is higher then normal. R20 hates him cause he’s gay
That's nothing to do with it!!!!

I'd even forgotten he was gay.

Stop bringing shit like that into the argument or get out of our game day thread!

This Year?

Immortal
Any hope we had is now extinguished!!!!

If we can pull this off by miracle under adversity it'll be the best win of the year for us!
Only the Broncos play under adversity. At least you can blame SOO representation or scheduling for the loss if it happens. Maybe the Sharks will have a bad day.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Only the Broncos play under adversity. At least you can blame SOO representation or scheduling for the loss if it happens. Maybe the Sharks will have a bad day.
I guess that's all we can hope. They're due a loss!

Burns has been killing it at Norths apparently and Douiehi played some fullback last year for Norths when he was 18 years old.

Souths Vs Cronulla games in recent times have been close hard fought games.

The only way I see this game different if we expose a bit of their younger backs inexperience in defence.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths Vs Cronulla games in recent times have been close hard fought games.

The only way I see this game different if we expose a bit of their younger backs inexperience in defence.
Hymel Hunt is actually a pretty good defensive centre. He will go well on Ramien. But yeah the rest are young!