What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Thu - Sea Eagles 12-26 Cowboys @ Lottoland

Round 13: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
Has been depressing to watch Thurston this year, looks like he is just going out there not to get hurt and last the season can't see much sense it in if they won't make the finals. It's pretty much now or never I hope he puts it on the line and finds some form

t-ba

Post Whore
Broncos fans throwing shade on the most successful side of the last 50 years lol

Dave_

Juniors
God I hate this time of the season. Club footy suffers so much without teams being at full strength and it makes shit matches far shitter...

King hit

Coach
Cowboys are overdue for a win and Manly are without the Turbo brothers. Cowboys to win tonight.

beave

Coach
There's not much else left. There's Pere but he's very green and we already have Dunn there making his debut.

Exactly. We’re missing Mclean, Scott, Bolton, Asiata, Hess, Cooper from the forwards, Greenys gotta scrape the barrell to get a team out there.

I actually think Manly will put 40 on us.

Vozzy

Juniors
I think cowboys will miss Morgan. If JT can find any form Manly missing Jake T around the ruck is where the Cowboys could find points with their forwards?

Can see this being a 14-12 kinda game.

Latest posts