What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R14 Sun - Sharks 24-16 Wests Tigers @ SC Group

Round 14: Sharks v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smack

Coach
Pretty awesome shot from NRL site. Looks like "Two-Face" from Batman.

moylanm-1861021rc.jpg

lol saved

Teams should play with 12 against Cronulla all the time. Gal sees it as an opportunity to pad his stats out. Only his errors have got a working out while Chee Kam is in the bin.

Gallen would be awesome option for the Wannabes. Fit right in.

He seems to be most concerned with padding his numbers. I know he's a huge meter eater, but I would love to see where he makes the bulk of those meters, he shows up more in the opponents red zone to take a settler on the 4th than he does in his red zone to cart the ball out of danger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He seems to be most concerned with padding his numbers. I know he's a huge meter eater, but I would love to see where he makes the bulk of those meters, he shows up more in the opponents red zone to take a settler on the 4th than he does in his red zone to cart the ball out of danger.
He’s one of the most selfish footballers I have ever seen.

mozza91

Coach
Pretty sure that Tigers trainer/ former caretaker coach / redhead is either Ash or Lutsy (dunno which one is which)

Broncoandy

Juniors
West’s offside but no penalty. From Wednesday night to this, you can’t tell me the refs don’t have a hidden agenda ffs.