What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Fri - Roosters 32-6 Panthers @ Allianz

Round 15: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latrell Mitchell has posted the following on instagram -

DfvFwy2UYAAKrrH.jpg:large

franklin2323

Immortal
If we can keep a full strength side on the field.

That is our biggest issue. From the round 2 team that beat current competition leaders we have missing:

Edwards
Mansour
Blake
McKendry
Wallace
Leota
Kikau

Throw in RCG too and that is 8 FG we didn't finish the game with.

We played rubbish regardless though and whether we burnt out time will tell I guess

soc123_au

Staff member
JWH turned the entire Penrith pack into his personal sex slaves last night.

What a performance.

Cordner wasn't too far behind. Absolutely dominated his malnourished looking backrow opposites.
He could have at least lubed. Merkin went in dry & killed us. Plodner went alright too.

typicalfan

Coach
He was carried by JWH and the backline with a handful of Maloney thrown in.
No and again Cordner style provided a lot of space for his edge which is why they had great time and space to do their thing, Keary was dynamic down the left hand side.

typicalfan

Coach
That is our biggest issue. From the round 2 team that beat current competition leaders we have missing:

Edwards
Mansour
Blake
McKendry
Wallace
Leota
Kikau

Throw in RCG too and that is 8 FG we didn't finish the game with.

We played rubbish regardless though and whether we burnt out time will tell I guess
It will be expected I think that some players will be a bit flat around origin time and now that you guys are one of the best in the comp, other sides will come after you like you guys did against the Dragons. Lucky to win last week too really. I still think Penrith are one of the favourites.

roofromoz

First Grade
He’s got good genes, he’ll come good.

If he’s half the player his father was he’ll be a fine player, not to mention the two all-time greats his uncle and grandfather were.

The more you know... I remember Brett Hetherington as a good player at the Raiders, and Brett Mullins went all right too.

His great uncle Russell (Bill's brother) also played at the Panthers in the late 1970s.