What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sat - Dragons 32-8 Sea Eagles @ WIN

Round 15: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave_

Juniors
I love Tom Turbo.

Great for NSW, crap for Manly. He's like the QLD Gagai.

Also Trent Barrett. Doing all us normal fans proud

This Year?

Immortal
Enjoy the finals merge....too good, outclassed, out played by a far better coached and disciplined team.

My only joy this season hopefully will be seeing Barrett at centrelink...

And I hope you get to see that. It sux when your club is going bad but even worse when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Smack

Coach
lance thompson in a sharks jersey I think I'm gonna throw up. He was a Dragons supporter growing up..

Dave_

Juniors
So did I. He was easily Manly's best player and always looked dangerous with the ball.
What were you blokes watching? He was dangerous... to Manly. Kept going left and making the same mistakes and poorly timed passes over and over. He's being used completely wrongly. He's trying too hard but you I can't blame him for that. He has too much to do and it's not his game. He was awesome for the Blues though.

gunpk

Juniors
Turbo was quite good but several times he should've backed himself instead of passing.
Also needed to straighten up instead of running sideways. I thought that's why Kelly kept getting thrown into touch

Latest posts