What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-48 Raiders @ Campbelltown

Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
I dont think that Croker should play origin but he does get the best of roberts when we play his teams in general

yeah, i'd sooner have Cotric at centre than Croker, but Croker has routinely given Roberts and absolute bath.
Roberts, Hodges and Idris were always bunnies for Croker for some reason. Hodges was the weirdest one, he absolute rinsed him every time.
But he gets stomped by Hurrell most times and a 45 year old Mad Dog gave him a bath too

skeepe

Immortal
Generally find Raiders fans to be the best natured on here so congrats on the win. We truly are your bitches.

To top it off was driving home after a great weekend away with the Mrs and listening to it on the radio. Midway through the second half I started losing it, you know the standard swearing, punching the door etc. Naturally we had a massive fight and I’m currently sitting at the dining room table eating diner alone whilst she’s eating in the sunroom with the door closed. It’s going to be an awesome week ahead.
Mate, we’ve all been there. Chin up. There’s two whole weeks before you have to go through it all again.

nick87

Coach
Generally find Raiders fans to be the best natured on here so congrats on the win. We truly are your bitches.

To top it off was driving home after a great weekend away with the Mrs and listening to it on the radio. Midway through the second half I started losing it, you know the standard swearing, punching the door etc. Naturally we had a massive fight and I’m currently sitting at the dining room table eating diner alone whilst she’s eating in the sunroom with the door closed. It’s going to be an awesome week ahead.

Marrooone

You think we're the best natured?

#TeamMrsVic

She's right to treat you with contempt.

TheFrog

Coach
I'm now satisfied that neither of these sides are going to be allowed to beat the Broncos into 8th place. Nor do I think the Sharks will relinquish their position. Thus the eight is already decided. Only positions within the 8 now left to be determined. Good luck to the Raiders trying to beat Brisbane at Suncorp next game. It won't be permitted to happen.

Latest posts