2018 R16 Sat - Broncos 26-22 Raiders @ Suncorp

Discussion in 'Game Day Spoilers / Match Discussion' started by LeagueUnlimited News, Jun 24, 2018.

?

Round 16: Broncos v Raiders

Poll closed Jun 30, 2018.
  1. Brisbane Broncos

61.5%
  2. Canberra Raiders

38.5%
  3. Draw after Golden Point

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lebbo73

Lebbo73 Juniors

More of a s**t joke actually!

2. bileduct

bileduct Coach

Is this what Whitehead got put on report for? LOL!

3. GreenMachine121

GreenMachine121 Juniors

The broncos player trod on his foot first obviously but it’s always the one who reacts gets penalised

4. Generalzod

Generalzod Coach

8675309 and ask for Jenny lol

5. Nerd

Nerd Juniors

Missed the game last night so just watched it on replay. Anyone saying the Broncos won with the assistance of the refs is delusional. As stated by some of the Raiders fans previously they had the game won and just threw it away with unforced errors just lucky for Broncos fans that they were good enough to capitalise on those errors.
    When Whitehead got put on report for standing on a Broncos players foot in the scrum at the end that was just laughable. I'm an ex front rower and back in the day when the ball had to go in the middle we all used to wear soccer shin pads as once the ball went in it was a kick, stompathon and a good old rake of the tags down the shins for good measure in every scrum.

Lebbo73 likes this.
  6. GongPanther

GongPanther Coach

And where are they getting them from?

OK,consistancy isn't completely lacking with the Raiders. But with the matches coming up against the top 8 sides,and with most of them to regain their top form after SOO and returning injured players,I gotta tell you,you will get at least 2-3 wins,but you're 6 comp points behind the eight as it currently stands. That is far too much of an ask to catch up.

You'll be very heavilly relying on the likes of Brisbane,the Sharks and the Roosters in dropping games.And that is not to mention the Wests Tigers(who should win today) who have Moses Mbye,Robbie Farah who have just this week joined the club which will no doubt have the teams in the 8 looking over their shoulders.

7. some11

some11 Coach

How about

- not blowing a 16-0 lead
    - not conceding 26 points in one half
    - not failing to find touch off a penalty kick
    - not kicking the ball dead from a drop out
    - not picking a nuffy at fb instead of Cotric
    - not persisting with consistently under-performing halves
    - not persisting with an absolute fraud of a coach and not extending his contract

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    I Bleed Maroon and JW like this.
  8. blaza88z

blaza88z Coach

It's none of those things, it's the ref, clearly

9. Lebbo73

Lebbo73 Juniors

I watched the coaches interviews afterwards because most of the Raiders fans were saying that Sticky would lose his shit. Sticky was reasonably calm and said all the blame was on his team. The Raiders fans on here don’t really believe that the ref dudded them. They were just venting!

Pete Cash likes this.
  10. Nerd

Nerd Juniors

It's not Raiders fans I was talking about just the usual Bronco haters that carry on every time they have a win.

11. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

Yeah again there was like 2 decisions go against us that I can remember right at the end. If we hadn't played like a pack of morons in the second half those two decisions wouldn't really have mattered.

Sticky very rarely loses his shit now days at press conferences. There is still the odd tantrum but the best you will get is kicking chairs on the sidelines. He just talks rubbish about how we aren't far off and how proud he is like he is talking about a toddlers drawing. Oh you chucked away another second half lead im gonna stick this one on the fridge i am so proud of you guys

Hutty1986 likes this.
  12. Hutty1986

Hutty1986 Referee

I can actually imagine Leilua rocking up at Stick's place to show him his 'art.' Which is normally scribbled stick figures and something resembling a footy.

This Year? likes this.