What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Fri - Panthers 12-24 Sharks @ Panthers

Round 18: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone explain to me how sharks are allowed to lay over the player for five seconds every tackle and Penrith get pinged if it’s more than a second?

The NRL is a f**king joke

Diesel

Referee
Can someone explain to me how sharks are allowed to lay over the player for five seconds every tackle and Penrith get pinged if it’s more than a second?

Seems yo be the theme with refs at the moment, one team can do no wrong while the other team, doing exactly the same, gets pinged

mxlegend99

Referee
Proud of the effort. Lacking a bit of polish. But for 10 guys out we've created more opportunities than we had any right to.

Our left edge is insane. Kikau and Blake... cqn we clone these merkins?

Sharks just have us for class an experience. No way they lose it from here. I just hope they don't run away with it. We deserve better than a thrashing

GongPanther

Referee
Too hard to beat this team full of current and former rep players and the bloody officials as well
Just need a little luck,and some sorting out with the penalties,and we'll make a game out of it. And the coach needs to install some confidence or it'll go pear shaped.

lsta5838

Juniors

Thought i just had my rose coloured glasses on. Sharks getting away with a lot. Hope it evens up in 2nd half

GongPanther

Referee
Proud of the effort. Lacking a bit of polish. But for 10 guys out we've created more opportunities than we had any right to.

Our left edge is insane. Kikau and Blake... cqn we clone these merkins?

Sharks just have us for class an experience. No way they lose it from here. I just hope they don't run away with it. We deserve better than a thrashing
Need some of the zippier players running off their hips.