What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sun - Broncos 6-26 Warriors @ Suncorp

Round 18: Broncos v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Commiserations Broncos fans. Always love playing you guys. We often turn up to play against you and the games are generally very entertaining. Might see you down the track. 1-1 this season

Nerd

Bench
Satae shouldn't have gone to the bin. Hiku probably shouldn't have either.

There was a couple of 50/50 calls that went for us and a couple that went against us.

Personally, I didn't have any real issue with the referees today.
Me either. I thought some of the calls both ways were just odd.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I want to LOL@Donkeys. I'll hold off though because they'll be fired up now against us. Big game on Friday Night.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Donkeys are just cannon fodder for the rest of the contender teams currently in the top 8. They'll never amount to anything while they persist with that dried up ol' scarecrow they've put in the coaching box, how the f*** is that thing supposed to motivate the players?

I get the feeling the Raiders and Tigers would offer more of a threat in the finals so the best thing the Donkeys can do is just keel over and keep losing because viewers don't deserve to have this channel Nein derpfest inflicted on them for more than 25 rounds each year. Their style of play is as exciting as watching paint dry.

Lebbo73

Bench
You're the idiot you 2 headed knobjockey.

Go drink a litre of bleach you fat sweaty muppet.
If you honestly believe that the refs favoured one team over another in this game you have been skulling the koolaid.

Nerd

Bench
Nothing is below the belt re: Donkeys. Everyone knows the gloves are off
So every time the Knights get towelled up you're cool with me going onto their game day thread and laying the boot into them?

Dave_

Juniors
So every time the Knights get towelled up you're cool with me going onto their game day thread and laying the boot into them?
It's not cool to boot the Knights...we boot ourselves.

I'm just doing the cool thing bruh. Booting the Donkeys is a timeless trend