What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Sharks 28-24 Raiders @ SC Group

Round 19: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldPanther

Coach
The shit officiating won't stop until everyone says enough is enough. The problem is the team's fans on the winning side don't give a shit.

The shit officiating won't stop until everyone says enough is enough. The problem is the team's fans on the winning side don't give a shit.
That’s not entirely correct OldPanther

Yes elements have that attitude, however many would also be pissed if their players didn’t play the whistle and tackle shit of the merkin with the ball, then see what the ref does.

I’d be mighty pissed at the Sharks players if they just stopped, also with the touchy and other officials like the raiders fans are.

OldPanther

Coach

Yes elements have that attitude, however many would also be pissed if their players didn’t play the whistle and tackle shit of the merkin with the ball, then see what the ref does.

I’d be mighty pissed at the Sharks players if they just stopped, also with the touchy and other officials like the raiders fans are.

Yeah so would I.

Rabbits20

Immortal

You're due some bad calls shortly...

Latest posts