What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Sharks 28-24 Raiders @ SC Group

Round 19: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddiesmith

Juniors
So a ball goes 5m forward into the wind and everyone blows up about it being called forward? Wow

Don't worry, tonight wasn't about getting the Sharks up, it was about guaranteeing the Broncos spot in the 8, penalty count will be 15-2 against us next week with 3 players sin binned and the 2 penalties received in the 80th minute when we are down 30-0

Ok so the footage is in conclusive but the touchy thought it was
Doesnt matter how many times you look at it the ball never deviated or exhibited any sign it was touched. The replays showed no evidence the ball touched Ramien.

The issue is why did the flog of a touch judge put his flag part way up when the player was a metre in the field of play?

That started the confusion.

I’m not sure if the ref called knock on or not, but he didn’t blow the pea out of the whistle to stop play.

Based on the replays it’s a try, but the officials need shooting

gitano

Juniors
Hahahahahahaha I'm so so happy. Raiders season is overrrrrr. Get onto the Bali planning Skeepey and Walt. I love love love what happened tonight.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hahahahahahaha I'm so so happy. Raiders season is overrrrrr. Get onto the Bali planning Skeepey and Walt. I love love love what happened tonight.
I wouldnt be too lippy gypsy m8. Cowboys will probably end our season tomorrow night.

carcharias

Immortal
Poor old raiders
Whinging about
1) a fair try to the sharks where a touch judge briefly raised his flag .
None of the players even saw it.
They didn’t play the whistle.

2) a strip on the bell that probably should’ve been a penalty to the sharks ( before it eventually was one for dissent)

The excuses never stop

Raiderdave

First Grade
What did they f**k up it wasn’t a knock on
how would you know
the footage used is from behind the ball carrier & the ball disappears from sight
the touch judge had a clear view & indicated it grazed his arm
that's why it was a no try , there must be evidence to over turn that

there wasn't
it should have stayed a no try

Surely

Post Whore
I think we can all.agree the refs and touches have been pretty ordinary this season

That's what happens when knobs tinker with rules and rule interpretations all the time.

At its base it's a pretty simple game made complex.

Generalzod

Immortal
theres nothing clear about it at all
you can't tell from the vision , so guess what , the on field call stays as per NRL rules
but apparently not if idiots are in charge of the VR
The ball wasnt touched if it was it would have changed direction...play to the whistle

sup42

Juniors
Hate when refs decide a result with their blundering...last night was the stuff of nightmares....I'm not Raiders fan....that was just chilling.