What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sat - Cowboys 10-24 Dragons @ 1300SMILES

Round 19: Cowboys v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
To be fair we haven’t fired a shot. People have been joking all night but the real joke is on the field. Old slow and time for a rebuild

You've read me wrong if you think I'm arguing the Cowboys have played well.

They are beyond shitful.

Canard

Immortal
Clifford looks to have a bright future.

I think the Dragons, when on song, can go all the way this year. They barely got out of first gear tonight and easily won.

typicalfan

Coach
Paul Green is a good coach but one area we need to improve is squad progression. Good recruiting isn’t just buying the right players but also moving players on, sometimes even if they are quality players. It’s the secret to the Storms success imo, their side regularly churns over and they lose talent every year but tomorrow they could be sitting in top spot again without Cronk and Harris.

butchmcdick

Immortal
I wouldn't call it a smashing, we were very patchy. I'm relieved we get the win and hopefully both teams can have a better game next week.

It sux when you are having a bad season as a fan so I hope they give you something to smile about before the end of the season.

They could give me twenty minutes alone with the hot squad

That would make me feel better

Joeboy

Juniors
I know manly have some terribly average players, but I think the cowboys got us covered.

Linnett, cooper, Thurston, Bolton, oneil,Jensen, Coote, winterstein

All well below average. They have gotta be the slowest most unimaginative team in the Comp, so bad to watch. need a clean out real bad.

Canard

Immortal
Paul Green is a good coach but one area we need to improve is squad progression. Good recruiting isn’t just buying the right players but also moving players on, sometimes even if they are quality players. It’s the secret to the Storms success imo, their side regularly churns over and they lose talent every year but tomorrow they could be sitting in top spot again without Cronk and Harris.

At least that happened tonight. Too little too late of course

typicalfan

Coach
The Dragons barometer will be next week vs Roosters. Roosters are warming to the task I think and will be better than Anzac Day. Graham is such a key signing he doesn’t make big metres but he often picks up his workload when the team goes a bit flat.

SBD82

Coach
The Dragons barometer will be next week vs Roosters. Roosters are warming to the task I think and will be better than Anzac Day. Graham is such a key signing he doesn’t make big metres but he often picks up his workload when the team goes a bit flat.
QFT.

We got up for the big games early in the season, but since then we've been beaten by souths, Penrith and storm.

Roosters and warriors are the two teams inside the 8 that we play on our run home. Pretty important we make a statement against both of them.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Broadcasters need audio for the team celebration in the sheds. Dragons pumped up. Tariq loving it... jumping around in his budgie smugglers with boots on... who gets their shorts off before their boots? Maybe it was just for Vonny.

ed-grimley

Bench
Clifford looks to havteste a bright future.

I think the Dragons, when on song, can go all the way this year. They barely got out of first gear tonight and easily won.
This was hardly a valid test for the Dragons' premiership prospects.