What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sat - Wests Tigers 22-6 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 19: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You wonder how in hell they lost all those games mid season after todays effort, but Cleary has to take some of the blame by playing all those games with a makeshift no9. Farah and Moses M ( not the slime who plays for Parra) make a massive difference

If the Roosters win tomorrow then we will be 5-1 against the top 4, an 4-1 against the bottom 4. Against the teams from 5-12 however we are 0-7. When you're a fringe top 8 side it really kills you to drop so many points to mid table teams like we have.

Dave_

Juniors
Just on a side note, what a fu**ing train wreck that souffs forum is...there are fair dinkum some borderline geniuss in there.

Actually, I think I went full genius by taking a look.

SBD82

Coach
We had to have an off week sooner or later.. make the top 4 and anything can happen..
That wasn't an off week.

That was the tigers getting up in your faces to cut down the amount of space and time that your ballplayers have, working hard on the inside to cover cook up the middle of the ruck, and making the extra effort to cover the edges with numbers.

Don't underestimate how good the tigers were last night. That was a good old fashioned ambush.

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
Just on a side note, what a fu**ing train wreck that souffs forum is...there are fair dinkum some borderline geniuss in there.

You’d swear blind someone burnt down Redfern Oval the way they are carrying on

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
That's wasn't an off week.

That was the tigers getting up in your faces to cut down the amount of space and time that your ballplayers have, working hard on the inside to cover cook up the middle of the ruck, and making the extra effort to cover the edges with numbers.

Don't underestimate how good the tigers were last night. That was a good old fashioned ambush.

Classic rabs20 logic. Souffs only ever lose due to the refs and them being off their game.
Then the kid weeps about all the shit he cops for being a cocky loudmouth on the internet, yet he never learns. The tigers have tried to teach him about humour, humility and keeping the powder dry time and time again, but here we are, back in sulksville.

Again

Frank Facer

First Grade

Dave, you sound like you would fit right in then. lol Did they tell you to f**k off? lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
R20 post game posts in game threads when souths lose/tigers win - 1

R20 posts game posts in game threads when souths win/tigers lose - 3638162739

#onlysingingwhenyourewinning