What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Thu - Eels 14-8 Bulldogs @ ANZ

Round 19: Eels v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 19
Parramatta Eels v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 19 July 2018

Gates 6:30pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-PAR18.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Bevan French 3. Michael Jennings 4. Jarryd Hayne 5. George Jennings 6. Corey Norman 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Kaysa Pritchard 10. Siosaia Vave 11. Marata Niukore 12. Brad Takairangi 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Tepai Moeroa 15. Tim Mannah 16. David Gower 17. Peni Terepo 18. Kane Evans 19. Jaeman Salmon 20. Suaia Matagi 21. Reed Mahoney

TL-CBY18.png

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Kerrod Holland 5. Reimis Smith 6. Lachlan Lewis 7. Jeremy Marshall-King 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. Rhyse Martin 13. Adam Elliot
Interchange: 14. Fa'amanu Brown 15. Clay Priest 16. Ofahiki Ogden 17. Danny Fualalo 18. Greg Eastwood 19. Matt Frawley 20. Francis Tualau 21. John Olive

REF-RED-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Phil Henderson
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Ben Cummins

Feeder Clubs
BULLDOGS (NSWRL) & EELS (NSWRL - Wentworthville)
Fri
Sharks v Eels @ Southern Cross Group, Flegg 3:35pm
Sat
Bulldogs v Wests Magpies / Tigers @ Belmore, ISP 1pm (CH9 NSW) / Flegg 3pm
Sun
Wentworthville v Newtown (CRO) @ Ringrose, ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
Not a true spoonbowl, the last one of those was in 2015, but if the Eels win by 30 the Dogs will take last spot. It's about the only interest in this game, which might have attracted 50,000 in days gone by, but will be lucky to attract a tenth of that.

OzDragon

Coach
I don’t mind these bottom of the table shit fights. They can be genuinely entertaining provided they don’t plod too much.

Peels by 1.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Ffs let's watch the bottom 3 teams play for the next 6 weeks.....

I take it next year the Dogs and Eels won't be on free to air because of their shit season.

blaza88z

Coach
Do channel 9 have any say in which games they can broadcast?

Because this will be a bludger of a game

t-ba

Post Whore
Hope the Dogs. Manly sure as shit aren't winning again this year and maintaining a two game buffer between us and the spoon would be ideal.

TBF the last game between these 2 was pretty decent, even if that was mainly cause it was close and Moses looked like he was gunna cry

We can but dream of a repeat...

Timbo

Staff member
We have clients out from America, and one of the things they wanted was to see a 'rugby' match before they leave tomorrow afternoon.

I have about 9 seek.com.au tabs open on my computer right now as I have been designated the 'football guy' in the office, and have to go with them to this debacle of a match.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
We have clients out from America, and one of the things they wanted was to see a 'rugby' match before they leave tomorrow afternoon.

I have about 9 seek.com.au tabs open on my computer right now as I have been designated the 'football guy' in the office, and have to go with them to this debacle of a match.
No pre-game matches either, rough

Latest posts