What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Thu - Eels 14-8 Bulldogs @ ANZ

Round 19: Eels v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
How does Dean Pay still have hair and not had an aneurism?
The Bulldogs desperately need halves who will take charge and have a go. Towards the end of the game the slow telegraphed passes from a forward to a flat footed forward was one of the worst things i have ever seen.

Congrats on getting a win Parra who were slightly better. It still blows my mind how a side full of strike players delivers next. to nothing.

The refs drove me crazy tonight with checking EVERY single thing. It's bad enough with the gotcha nit picking penalties, but checking the Moses try was really not needed.

I feel for the fans of both sides, you invest time money and emotion and get dished up with that.

Rhyno

First Grade
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

Rabbits20

Immortal
MOM imo Nathan Brown with 26 for 252m and 40 tackles.

Some very poor refing in that game too!

Josh Morris should've been sin binned for taking Takairangi out and I thought it was a penalty try!

Hayne stripped that fairly too!!!

Can't remember too much from the first half but Parra seemed to get the rough end of the calls...

Sphagnum

Coach
Bulldogs should hang their heads in shame. This is one of the worst f**ken teams to ever play and they lost.

Pathetic

axl rose

Bench
Not everyone can come into grade like Nathan Cleary and look like a veteran but I just can't see any resemblance to a first grader in Marshall-King.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
MOM imo Nathan Brown with 26 for 252m and 40 tackles.

Some very poor refing in that game too!

Josh Morris should've been sin binned for taking Takairangi out and I thought it was a penalty try!

Hayne stripped that fairly too!!!

Can't remember too much from the first half but Parra seemed to get the rough end of the calls...
he did get sin binned