What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Fri - Broncos 24-20 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 2
Brisbane Broncos v North Queensland Cowboys
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Friday 16 March 2018

Gates 5pm / NRL 7:05pm (QLD local)

TL-BRI18.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. James Roberts 4. Jordan Kahu 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. Anthony Milford 7. Kodi Nikorima 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Tevita Pangai Junior 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Josh Mcguire
Interchange: 14. Sam Thaiday 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. Korbin Sims 17. Tom Opacic 18. Todd Murphy 19. Sam Tagataese 20. Jonus Pearson 21. George Fai

TL-NQL18.png

1. Ben Hampton 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Javid Bowen 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Johnathan Thurston 8. Matthew Scott 9. Jake Granville 10. Jordan McLean 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Ethan Lowe 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. John Asiata 15. Coen Hess 16. Scott Bolton 17. Corey Jensen 18. Kyle Laybutt 19. Michael Morgan 20. Francis Molo 21. Enari Tuala

REF-BLACK-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Brett Suttor
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Feeder club matches (all times QLD local)
SAT
Ipswich (BRI) v Townsville (NQL) @ North Ipswich, ISC 1:10pm / Colts 4:30pm
Burleigh (GLD) v Redcliffe (BRI) @ Pizzey Park, Colts 2:15pm / ISC 4pm
Pride (NQL) v PNG Hunters @ Barlow Park, ISC 6pm
Capras v Norths (BRI) @ Browne Park, Colts 5pm / ISC 7pm
SUN
Easts (MEL) v Mackay (NQL) @ Suzuki Stadium, Colts 1pm / ISC 3pm
Souths Logan (BRI) @ Davies Park, Colts v Pride (NQL) 1:20pm / ISC v Tweed (GLD) 3pm
Wynnum Manly (BRI) v Falcons (MEL) @ BMD Kougari Oval, Colts 1:30pm / ISC 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
If I were a betting man I'd have a dollar or two on the Broncos at $2.40 at home in front of a packed house. Golden point anyone?

lockyno1

Post Whore
If I were a betting man I'd have a dollar or two on the Broncos at $2.40 at home in front of a packed house. Golden point anyone?

Did you see us play last week?

The Cowboys played trash and still won easily. We aren’t winning this game. They are a mile better than us.

Clifferd

Coach
Did you see us play last week?

The Cowboys played trash and still won easily. We aren’t winning this game. They are a mile better than us.

Brisbane aren’t the only top team who played like ass last week

Might’ve been the kick up the arse they needed, I expect them to bounce back

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Any team that thinks playing Sam Thaiday at hooker is a great idea, wont win a game all year...

Even knowing he wont start there this week

Cowboys

lockyno1

Post Whore
Brisbane aren’t the only top team who played like ass last week

Might’ve been the kick up the arse they needed, I expect them to bounce back

We will still lose 13+. I don’t mind though I expect the Cowboys to win the whole thing

blaza88z

Coach
We should improve and I expect we will but this Cowboys side is stacked, they won't have to be at their best to beat us but being a rivalry I assume they will be

TheFrog

Coach
The Cowboys played trash and still won easily.
Wasn't that easy. You don't really want to be relying on Moylan bombing tries in the shadows of fulltime.

The Broncos had "ignore this run" written all over them. They wouldn't be the first side to recover from a round 1 belting from Merge, but they are up against a seriously mean pack of forwards.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Wasn't that easy. You don't really want to be relying on Moylan bombing tries in the shadows of fulltime.

They were in control the whole match though. Basically hit cruise control. The two Sharks tries came off comical errors

Shorty

Staff member
Hard to tell, I feel like we played 'capable' on Friday night, also think the Sharks were the best of the losing sides, so we 'should' win.
Broncos need to lift for this game as their fans will not tolerate a Cows flogging.

Latest posts