What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Fri - Broncos 24-20 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
McCullough was unbelievable, 2nd game back in 7 months after an ACL, made 50+ tackles and was creative out of dummy half

He is one of the most underrated players in the comp. The difference he made tonight was obvious as it gave Milford the freedom to use his broken play running. And making 50 tackles against a pack like the Cowboys is a great effort.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Great game to go too as a bronco fan, loved it. Scoreline doesn’t do justice, refs kept the cowboys in it to help manufacture this series of close games.

Cowboys fans are drunken obnoxious dickheads.

Meth

Staff member
Thurston throws a pass that finds the grass and its a great pass f**k me come off it

I don't think of myself as being a Thurston sycophant, but at the time I thought that this was an example of him being so much better than his team mates tbh

Canard

Immortal
Great game to go too as a bronco fan, loved it. Scoreline doesn’t do justice, refs kept the cowboys in it to help manufacture this series of close games.

Cowboys fans are drunken obnoxious dickheads.

Another classy Broncos fan

Meth

Staff member
However-

Reporter- "what do you say to the critics who wrote you off after round 1?"

Bennett- "I don't have to say anything"

That pretty much is letting the football do the talking

Canard

Immortal
If one week of bad press is enough to cause that sook, Wayne's heart will implode if they lose a few games in a row.

Meth

Staff member
If one week of bad press is enough to cause that sook, Wayne's heart will implode if they lose a few games in a row.

He did lay it on thick with the 'no other club could have come together like we did after the adversity that we faced'. There wasn't a mass shooting at the Broncos gym or anything.

Canard

Immortal
He did lay it on thick with the 'no other club could have come together like we did after the adversity that we faced'. There wasn't a mass shooting at the Broncos gym or anything.

He made out like it was a 10 week losing streak, and the players weren't being paid or something

First Grade
Hopefully TPJ continues to develop so when he returns to Newcastle next year we will have TPJ Ese Ese and the Saifiti twins as a solid prop rotation.

Shorty

Staff member
'You'll never divide us!'
We've played 2 rounds of footy, talk about a drama queen.

Clifferd

Coach
Wayne’s presser was great, nice go fu#k yourself too all the deathriders lol.

He came off as a whiny little bitch imho

“No other sporting team in the country would have overcome the adversity we’ve had the last 2 weeks”

Seriously? Lol

It’s just not fair!! Waaah

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
He came off as a whiny little bitch imho

“No other sporting team in the country would have overcome the adversity we’ve had the last 2 weeks”

Seriously? Lol

It’s just not fair!! Waaah

I never watch Wayne’s press conferences. I do find him very petty at times.