What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Fri - Broncos 24-20 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
According to the NQ fans, they think they were hard done by, despite the lopsided 11-5 count, they were pinged for being offside once all night, personally I think they did well to walk off the field.. running back a perfect 10m all night (all bar one occasion), how were they able to physically walk off the field?

butchmcdick

Immortal
Great game to go too as a bronco fan, loved it. Scoreline doesn’t do justice, refs kept the cowboys in it to help manufacture this series of close games.

Cowboys fans are drunken obnoxious dickheads.

Leaving other clubs fans aside ( you have given no context for your comment, we all have our fair share of interesting supporters) do you realise how stupid your claims of a reffing conspiracy are ?

For it to be manufactured there would have to be some sort of collusion between the refs and or the NRL. Given different refs have been in charge of the games we’ve had over the past few seasons the amount of refs involved is growing.

It simply isn’t feasible and is right up there with origin is rigged as well as the cricket and every other sporting event.

butchmcdick

Immortal
According to the NQ fans, they think they were hard done by, despite the lopsided 11-5 count, they were pinged for being offside once all night, personally I think they did well to walk off the field.. running back a perfect 10m all night (all bar one occasion), how were they able to physically walk off the field?

It’s just so unfair

blaza88z

Coach
Go ahead, we don't w*nk ourselves off over a coach everyone else thought acted like a 14 year old girl.

Instead you hang shit on one of the best players the game has ever seen, no way in the world the Cowboys go anywhere near winning that game with any other half last night

Shorty

Staff member
Instead you hang shit on one of the best players the game has ever seen, no way in the world the Cowboys go anywhere near winning that game with any other half last night
Now I know you're Broncos fan so probably a bit thick but if you're stalking might want to do it a bit better.
The JT bagging isn't majority.

Maroon4life

Juniors

A quote from their forum, bear in mind the lopsided penalty count and who actually got the better of most calls.

“Could sit here and mope about some of the shit calls, the offsides all night and the bounce of the ball, but just have to stand back sometimes and take the loss.”

"I know the refereeing wasn't in our favour as well as luck but the boys seemed to go into cruise-control after the Mclean try."

Shorty

Staff member
This is getting embarrassing now.
You've won the game yet all you can do is this effort.
I feel sorry for the decent Broncos fans (please multiply!), the focus should be on your team.

Btw can a neutral comment on the ref? Were the Broncos terribly hard done by?

mozza91

Coach
The 2 sides that get more leg ups than any other team both whinging about how hard done by they are? f**king lol.

butchmcdick

Immortal
This is getting embarrassing now.
You've won the game yet all you can do is this effort.
I feel sorry for the decent Broncos fans (please multiply!), the focus should be on your team.

Btw can a neutral comment on the ref? Were the Broncos terribly hard done by?

I could put some doom and gloom posts from broncos hq on if you like

In the end though 2015

:)