What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Fri - Broncos 24-20 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Hopefully TPJ continues to develop so when he returns to Newcastle next year we will have TPJ Ese Ese and the Saifiti twins as a solid prop rotation.
Yeah us letting TPJ and Vaughan go were masterstrokes.

But we have Charlie Gubb I guess...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This is getting embarrassing now.
You've won the game yet all you can do is this effort.
I feel sorry for the decent Broncos fans (please multiply!), the focus should be on your team.

Btw can a neutral comment on the ref? Were the Broncos terribly hard done by?

Hopefully some decent cowboys fans multiply too.

beave

Coach
Are we actually putting quotes in here from teams ‘home’ forums are we???

‘Cause you Broncos lot have your own special breed in there as well so if we wanna go down that path we certainly can start cross quoting, but that just makes each other look like petulant f**king children.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Are we actually putting quotes in here from teams ‘home’ forums are we???

‘Cause you Broncos lot have your own special breed in there as well so if we wanna go down that path we certainly can start cross quoting, but that just makes each other look like petulant f**king children.

Only used 2 that proved a specific point, but I know what you mean.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Bit late here. Been on a drinking bender in Auckland all weekend. If I was just told “ran into the post to deny the winner in the last minutes” tis would be the only game that would come to mind and I’d be right. Never dull

Noname36

First Grade
Bit late here but I just heard Bennett’s press conference. What a deluded tosspot.

“No other club in the competition can rally together against adversity like we do”

Really?? REALLY??? f**k off. The Broncos wouldn’t know real adversity if it slapped them in the face.