What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Sat - Storm 8-10 Wests Tigers @ AAMI

Round 2: Storm v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Oh I see!
I need that Homer disappearing into the bushes gif.
Ask and ye shall receive...

SeRRWH30Mae6vrWuOwseJe43C-tAV1v99oCndHXZyK5NOJeRupUI7Hg7y-Gm69zgWwnG5RsAJ_AfuVDHZvVES9J2K9Me36wdvhBfzcY=w267-h199-nc

zmt

Juniors
Are the tigers going to drop the embarrassing 'on the bus' thing? Dont mind the tigpies but geez the bus is horrible.

Good win guys

Rabbits20

Immortal
You bloody beauty!!
Well done mate to the good and fair dinkum respectful easy going Tigers supporters out there!

You enjoy this and you are playing with heart and passion!

They are all working hard for one another! Giving 18 penalties away too was smart as the refs don't have the guts to send 2 to the bin!

Smart choice getting a proper coach too! He's doing wonders for you guys whilst we have a rookie coach who seems to be an airhead!

blaza88z

Coach
Well done mate to the good and fair dinkum respectful easy going Tigers supporters out there!

You enjoy this and you are playing with heart and passion!

They are all working hard for one another! Giving 18 penalties away too was smart as the refs don't have the guts to send 2 to the bin!

Smart choice getting a proper coach too! He's doing wonders for you guys whilst we have a rookie coach who seems to be an airhead!

Give yourself an uppercut

2141 fella

Juniors
SMBN,
Beep beep, motherf**kers.

SMBN, mate, you have just come up with our forum slogan for the rest of the season. “ on the bus “ is far too ladylike for us and probably suits the other forum better.
BEEP BEEP MOTHERFXXKERS.
You win . I just came off a cruise and am sending you my medallion and the gold plated plastic ship on a stick as your winners prize.
Seriously WT fans, how good is this ???
Our team will be every intelligent fan’s second team.
The sweetest was reading the thoughts of the chookpen, and watching the storm fans tonight. The exact same level of pure arrogance and entitlement that ended in such salty, salty tears.
BEEP BEEP MOTHERFXXERS

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
That defence from the Tigers was something else. Well deserved. As for my boys - a rarely unclinical performance. Hopefully just a one off
Cheers mate. It's been a couple of very encouraging weeks after a bumper pre season where everyone really got the fire burning.

The storm seemed rattled, but it's not often you see teams really stick it to them like that, especially in Melbourne.

moffla

Bench
Cheers mate. It's been a couple of very encouraging weeks after a bumper pre season where everyone really got the fire burning.

The storm seemed rattled, but it's not often you see teams really stick it to them like that, especially in Melbourne.
Yep. Don’t underestimate tonight. Was massive from you blokes!

stryker

First Grade
Are the tigers going to drop the embarrassing 'on the bus' thing? Dont mind the tigpies but geez the bus is horrible.

Good win guys
Doubt it, the metaphor is strong and after we saw 4 starting players leave the club last year because they felt they were too good to be apart of it, Cleary told the rest if you were gonna stay you had to be all in....on the bus, moving forward together. Id say he was on to something wouldnt you?