What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Sat - Rabbitohs 26-20 Eels @ ANZ

Round 20: Rabbitohs v Eels

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Sam Burgess won that game for Souths. Went all Cameron Smith and started challenging the refs and that's when momentum changed. Great captains play!

You do that in Rugby Union you'd get sent off, don't know why the refs tolerate so much shit, you watch a game of Union the players have nothing but respect for the officials, I hate the sport but I do appreciate the way the players speak to the refs

yobbo84

First Grade
Sam is The Incredible Hulk - when he's all friendly he's of no use to us. When he's angry he intimidates everyone and deadset carries our side. He's the player you love to have in your team and hate him when he's in the opposition. Love him!

Sphagnum

Coach
More mentions of the Broncos than either of the two teams actually involved in the game.

Stay shook f**kers lol
Its not even a meme mate. I'd be ashamed if my team got carried into the 8 every year by the refs.

But you've got no f**ken idea about rugby league anyway so I dont know why I'm bothering

BranVan3000

Coach
6-12 against Parra
9oPvOV_nRN8_hMJdV84Pj_LEgZoLlSJx5_WbjAKgCfRxHGkPCd8WmDUkMFrfVAZBITruH436PGOqRf3jL09J1KL79vq8bTZH6KPY_AZKaKy83Ou8j4_crbLfXMQmrYhRYrVvLQc8Xez1BRdiHKd4_aKvV1sN3s8=w443-h332-nc

6-20 against Parra

B27S5sbtHzqzpIQ36RhW_XEhyLYfwQGdRYICIGPiSeFPTZ31cHs4aRuZAL24yY7dm3TtiZiW8Jgmfz_QNYxBiUgYuVhLRYjCwVN0AAZiIpHA8KuUhLxVjYzoFuFCc_aodfVfHg=w443-h332-nc

24-20 against Parra

FgP2.gif

blaza88z

Coach
Fmd. How'd you manage that?

(Asking for a friend).

I pretty much called him a fairweather fan at every possible opportunity, I am a member on BHQ (it's a separate site for Broncos fans) and he's there all the time.. even after a loss, he's never on LU after a loss

Spot On

Coach
I dont blame people if they think that the game is rigged you only have to watch this game

The thing is, and you are totally correct, there is absolutely no other conclusion to draw. Sure, a ref will make an error in judgement or f**king interpretation or whatever they want to sell their decision making as nowadays, but to make multiple clangers and in tonight's case numerous blunders again and again favouring one side when clearly the decision is continually incorrect, is simply inexplicable.

How the f**k can they be so wrong, so often????

Bazal

Post Whore
I know it'll get written off as whining, so whatever...but how is it that penalty counts always seem to square up? Souths concede 8 in the first half and we concede 9 in the second, it's all very neat....is it the reason we lost? Who knows, penalty happy refs are part of why we got to such a lead and square-ups are part of why we lost the lead so it's impossible to say anything, but it happens every week in more than one game.

Man this season sucks. Both as an Eels fan but also as a neutral. It's just hard to watch for a lot of reasons.