What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Fri - Knights 16-25 Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones

Round 21: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 21
Newcastle Knights v Wests Tigers
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Friday 3 August 2018

Gates 3:30pm / ISP 3:45pm / NRL 6pm

TL-NEW18.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Ken Sio 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Cory Denniss 5. Shaun Kenny-dowall 6. Connor Watson 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Herman Ese'ese 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Mitchell Barnett 13. Aidan Guerra
Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Chris Heighington 16. Josh King 17. Jj Felise 18. Nicholas Meaney 19. Sam Stone 20. Jack Cogger 21. Luke Yates

TL-WST18.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Robbie Farah 10. Ben Matulino 11. Michael Chee Kam 12. Luke Garner 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Robert Rochow 17. Matt Eisenhuth 18. Jacob Liddle 19. Chris McQueen 20. Pita Godinet 21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Luke Patten

Feeder clubs
KNIGHTS (NSWRL) & WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies)
FRI
Knights v Mounties (CAN) @ McDonald Jones, ISP 3:45pm
SAT
Knights v Mounties (CAN) @ St Johns Oval Charlestown, Flegg 3pm
SUN
Panthers v Wests Tigers / Magpies @ Panthers, Flegg 11:45am / ISP 1:45pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
2 very contrasting teams, Knights can’t defend and we can’t attack. Have a feeling we’ll be up after the Dogs game but who fcking knows. In a way wouldn’t be a bad thing for Newie to put us out of our misery.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Hardest game to tip, but I think with Ponga and Pearce back in the side, Newy will have the composure and points to win

This Year?

Immortal
Seeing the Knights dig themselves out of bottom 4 and the Tigers being top 4 early in the season was a joy to watch as neutral. I think the Tigers will be back to their best after that disappointing loss last week and the Knights will make them work bloody hard to get it.

Expecting a very entertaining game.

GongPanther

Referee
Tiges were not themselves last week,and looked tired after their Souths win. A bounce back win for the Tigers to score a 22-18 win.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Are the Knights going to do their yearly wear of the Orange High Vis jersey against the only team in the comp that has an orange jersey?

blaza88z

Coach
Surely the Tigers win this, if this were played last week they'd be heavy odds on favourites to win.. not that the odds matter too much to either side but it's certainly a reflection of where the 2 teams are at, I don't think 1 loss changes things too much

Vic Mackey

Referee
Surely the Tigers win this, if this were played last week they'd be heavy odds on favourites to win.. not that the odds matter too much to either side but it's certainly a reflection of where the 2 teams are at, I don't think 1 loss changes things too much

I think last night showed that we didn’t give the Dogs enough credit for their win over Wests. They completely outplayed us, 16-4 was flattering. Obviously we’ll need to improve to beat the Knights but perhaps it wasn’t as pathetic a performance as everyone made out

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This season the Tigers only want to beat teams above them, so Knights by 10.

Surley the Broncos would beat the dogs....... tipping sucks.