What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Fri - Rabbitohs 30-20 Storm @ ANZ

Round 21: Rabbitohs v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Minor premiership is a cheque for a hundred grand. No other advantage over running 2nd. Psychological advantage is bullshit in my humble opinion. You only have to look back over results in finals compared to comp matches, they are evenly spread. Home final for finishing 1st or 2nd is something I suppose, but to not finish 1st or 2nd the Storm would have to lose more matches than just this one, especially since the Rabbitohs play the Roosters next week.

The biggest thing to come out of this game is the injury to Cam Smith. That might cost them, but it would have no matter the result. Otherwise this result will be forgotten at finals time. The Tigers match before it had more bearing on the makeup of the finals.
Are you deliberately trying to get yourself mentioned in this thread:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/most-unintelligent-iq-wise-hated-lu-member.471398/

SBD82

Coach
God forbid someone should have an opinion around here.
Oh please. Don't try to play the victim card.

You said something stupid, then tried to double down. Have whatever opinion you want. But when your opinion is stupid, don't be surprised when your opinion gets called stupid.

TheFrog

Coach
Oh please. Don't try to play the victim card.

You said something stupid, then tried to double down. Have whatever opinion you want. But when your opinion is stupid, don't be surprised when your opinion gets called stupid.

Pull your head in OK. You are free to lose sleep about your popularity on LU. I have better things to do.

Latest posts