What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Sat - Eels 28-12 Titans @ ANZ

Round 21: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 21
Parramatta Eels v Gold Coast Titans
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 4 August 2018

Gates 4:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

TL-PAR18.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Bevan French 3. Michael Jennings 4. Jarryd Hayne 5. George Jennings 6. Corey Norman 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Siosaia Vave 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Tim Mannah 11. Marata Niukore 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Jaeman Salmon 15. Kane Evans 16. Peni Terepo 17. Brad Takairangi 18. Will Smith 19. David Gower 20. Greg Lelesiuao 21. Ray Stone

TL-GLD18.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Anthony Don 3. Konrad Hurrell 4. Brenko Lee 5. Phillip Sami 6. Aj Brimson 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Nathan Peats 10. Ryan James 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Keegan Hipgrave 13. Jai Arrow
Interchange: 14. Mitch Rein 15. Moeaki Fotuaika 16. Jack Stockwell 17. Will Matthews 18. Leilani Latu 19. Brendan Elliott 20. Jai Whitbread 21. Kane Elgey

REF-RED-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Chris Sutton, Tim Roby
Sideline Officials: Nick Morel, Chris McMillan
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Ben Cummins

Feeder clubs
EELS (NSWRL - Wentworthville)
SAT
Eels v Roosters @ Allianz, Flegg 5:20pm
Wenty ISP BYE

TITANS (QRL - Burleigh & Tweed Heads)
SAT
Easts (MEL) v Tweed Heads @ Langlands, Colts 12:30pm / ISC 4pm
SUN
Burleigh v Wynnum Manly (BRI) @ Pizzey, Colts 12:15pm / ISC 2pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
What a blockbuster. Actually the Titans were very good today and the Eels were pineappled deluxe last evening, usually the Titans fate. I don't know who will win this, it is a toss of the coin. We usually face the Titans after they've had back to back wins so I will tip them.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Backing the Titans in to keep their late season form up and give their 3 fans another reason to be underwhelmed.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If both teams play their best Titans do this fairly well, whether they do or not is another thing altogether. Will back them though, Coast by 12.

TheFrog

Coach
Backing the Titans in to keep their late season form up and give their 3 fans another reason to be underwhelmed.
If the NRL "brains trust" had any it would be #PenaltyTitans and #Pineapple Broncos. After all, the Broncos already have half of Brisbane, whereas the Titans have a couple of old ladies and a dog. They could use a decade of success.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I've tipped the Titans because they seem to aim up against the Eels and they'll want to against Hayne

Bazal

Post Whore
The good thing about this game is that I'm already dying of manflu, so the AIDS this game no doubt gives me will be totally irrelevant....

Showtime

Juniors
They're talking about Norman like he's OJ Simpson off the field.... is there something I'm unaware of outside of that dinner with bikies?

Bazal

Post Whore
Alvaro is a huge loss for our defence. Not sure Kane Evans is quite as effective....