What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Thu - Bulldogs 36-22 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 21: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
I like giving it the Broncos as well but there is a team in purple who have given more leg ups then any other team in the comp, isn't a coincidence since Greenberg announced a relaxation of the rules they have been winning.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
A massively entertaining game of football (for everyone who isn't a Broncos fan) and a hugely enjoyable thread on LU. Sometimes life is just good.

Thanks for the entertainment guys. You are all awesome people.

Now I am off to buy the 17 people who bothered turning up to the empty void to watch the game a coffee to celebrate

Dave_

Juniors
Few teams that are absolute cannon fodder come finals time. Will be a miracle if Melbourne don't win the gf by 30 or 40. Soft comp this year.

Meth

Staff member
Few teams that are absolute cannon fodder come finals time. Will be a miracle if Melbourne don't win the gf by 30 or 40. Soft comp this year.

don't see it that way. Melbourne are the best going around at the moment, but could easily see Dragons, Roosters or Souths winning too.

I wouldn't write off the Sharks or the Panthers as smokeys either.

It's fairly well poised, as far as finals series go

Latest posts