What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Fri - Wests Tigers 7-9* Broncos @ Campbelltown

Round 3: Wests Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maroon4life

Juniors
Well what does that make the broncos, who didn’t score a try against the wooden spoon favorites that were missing 3/4 of their spine?

It’s just banter, game was shit and both teams we’re even on all levels, could have gone either way.

My brothers a tigers man so the win was great, not as good as beating the cowgirls though.

butchmcdick

Immortal
It’s just banter, game was shit and both teams we’re even on all levels, could have gone either way.

My brothers a tigers man so the win was great, not as good as beating the cowgirls though.

It’s a shame for Tallis, (whose career ended with losses to us) , Hodges and the rest of your 2015 team you can’t seem to do it when it matters

butchmcdick

Immortal
What does that do though.
Hey guys we got it wrong.

Doesn’t say anything else about how it can be improved in the future or how the ref involved will be held accountable.

If you get 3 ‘we got it wrong’s during the year, does it equate to any premiership points?

What happened to the idea of a captains challenge?

Clifferd

Coach
^ This is why nobody can stand Brisbane supporters

I’ve seen broncos fans themselves even say they got very lucky. The fact that the referee boss also came out and said it was the wrong call also says everything

Latest posts