What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sun - Roosters 38-8 Knights @ Allianz

Round 3: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
Chin up, bud. They'll bounce back.

Ah, I’m not opening up the wrists in a hot bath while listening to Dashboard Confessional just yet.

We’re up against a quality side, have paid no respect to the conditions, and haven’t made our limited opportunities count.

If we’re doing this in round twenty two, I’m worried. Better to have these results early and hopefully build on them.

If nothing else, we’re seeing which new recruits are earning their pay and which ones were more a product of their former club than their own ability.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Roosters are up by 30 and Tedesco has been rubbish

I’m not gonna lie, I’d take Teddy back in a flash, however he has always been a very selfish player. At the moment he doesn’t seem happy with his involvement or role in this Roosters side. He has always seemed like the type of guy who’s rather score 2 tries in a losing side then none in a winning side

blaza88z

Coach
Moga one of those blokes who could be anything, certainly as a junior he was talked up in that way..

Misanthrope

Staff member
Moga one of those blokes who could be anything, certainly as a junior he was talked up in that way..

Don’t rate him at all based on his performances so far this year.

Watson and SKD have some errors in them, but at least they’ve also made positive contributions this season.

Moga’s been either unsighted or making glaring errors, his tackle on Nuffy McGenericface notwithstanding.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I’m not gonna lie, I’d take Teddy back in a flash, however he has always been a very selfish player. At the moment he doesn’t seem happy with his involvement or role in this Roosters side. He has always seemed like the type of guy who’s rather score 2 tries in a losing side then none in a winning side
Give him time. We live in an instant gratification age.

Also he blitzed it last week.

But fullback is such a crucial position and their work with the halves is so intricate that it'll take time for them all to adapt.

But when he does, and he will, look out.

blaza88z

Coach
Don’t rate him at all based on his performances so far this year.

Watson and SKD have some errors in them, but at least they’ve also made positive contributions this season.

Moga’s been either unsighted or making glaring errors, his tackle on Nuffy McGenericface notwithstanding.

Didn't show much at Brisbane either to be honest but I hate to be that guy who talks shit about a bloke just because he recently left my club

Noname36

First Grade

He reminds me of BJ Leilua. He's got it all size wise but seems stupid and lazy and blaming his teammates is another BJ trait. It's frustrating because if he put the effort into his hits that Sione does he'd be destroying blokes...where Sione just keeps getting knocked out.