What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Thu - Storm 30-14 Cowboys @ AAMI

Round 3: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
This was a game between two of the best teams we have, but it put me to sleep because of all the stoppages, and the 12,000 crowd was what it deserved. I'm in agreement with the idea that players penalised in the opposition 10 should be a mandatory sin bin. Also successive penalties early in the tackle count. 5 minutes or until the opposition scores a try, whatever comes first. A penalty on the first three tackles isn't a penalty at all, it just disrupts the game.

Refs who fail to penalise sin-binnable offences should be dropped, including late in games and in finals, and this should be scrutinised by the media and a weekly report issued by the refs boss.
The game was scrappy, both teams could hardly string a whole set of 6 together.

Melbourne should be the most penalised team in the comp with the stuff they try to get away with in the ruck. Finally they’re being penalised for some of it.

Sorry if you’re a storm supporter :blush:

beave

Coach
Not really? Cowgirl fans egos still took a black eye regardless of tonight’s outcome

Ha, righto. We’re not the ones cross quoting from BHQ in here yeah??

You’ll find the majority of NQ fans were pretty wary that it could turn to shit early this year after Coote, Linnett and Morgan went down with injury with the other 2 blokes coming back from nearly a year off. If we have a shit season so be it.

Considering the success we’ve had over 8 straight years of making the finals and being in 2 GF’s and winning one, I personally never take anything for granted and or jaw off that my club is some sort of bastion of superiority other than tongue in cheek clownery in LU.

Latest posts