What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Good Fri - Rabbitohs 20-16 Bulldogs @ ANZ

Round 4: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Life's Good

Coach
More of a forearm than an elbow mate.
It was a shocking attempt at tackle by Morris as well. He stayed down for far too long to then continue to play also
I must admit I was watching on my phone with a dodgy stream. Hopefully Morris pulls up ok. Pretty ordinary copping a hit in the throat whichever way it happens.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
True but he went in with his chin up. He should have gone lower below the ball. The tackle was 10m out from the souths line he's very unlikely to unload there. I stand by my comment that it was a poor attempt at tackle

THE CHAMP

First Grade
That comment says a hell of a lot about you, and it ain’t positive. Perhaps get a education above year 2 level and you might get a bit of a clue.

I just noticed you registered and wasted your first post for that absolute shit. Read more of the forum then f**k OFF

Rabbits20

Immortal
We have gotten every 50/50 so far. It'll turn, Bulldogs are clearly the better team so far today
A Dogs player should've been sin binned in that first half. Deliberate slowing down of the game to nullify our speed men. They were very lucky the bin wasn't used. It should've been. Our play the ball was much slower than theirs.

Anyhow after calls going against us the past 3 weeks we were due a call and the butthurt in here is f**king hilarious!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doesn't every single forward carry the ball like that? Why is it a penalty now?
Well Seibs blew up about in the presser and will probs get fined but great to see his passion!

If Sam is charged we will be going to the judiciary!