What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Sun - Broncos 14-26 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
What a difference a week makes, can you believe the Titans had 50 put on them a week ago. Deserved to win today they were far to good. First time they’ve beaten the Broncos at Lang Park for 11 years.

blaza88z

Coach
For mine that was our worst performance this year, the opening round we weren't great but the Dragons are a good side at least

We're 2-2 which isn't that bad but just watching the game, we didn't offer anything at all really, our 2 tries were dummies, fans were leaving early

Noname36

First Grade
Good thing Jack Bird has so much money to comfort himself because he really made a terrible career decision.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Zqb3uSC.png

This is why Broncos/Cowboys games have to be referred to as the 'local derby'.

Sorry Titties, if you were a nice, perky set we would go a bit gentler on you. Sadly you're a wrinkled saggy pair with crusty nipples, so nothing there to appreciate really.

Broncos by 20+

Expect a big scoreline in this one. Broncs will be keen to mop up that F/A

Broncos should show no mercy here and put on a show. Broncs 24+

Gotta looooooovvvvveeeeeee that Broncos sense of entitlement. How is that working out for you right now? :p

Life's Good

Coach
As a fan I just trusted Wayne would've had a plan to make up for his loss but a month in... I don't know what he was actually thinking
Mate, I’ve got the greatest respect for Bennett for getting us the win in 2010 but he has dropped the ball in respect of recruitment & retention because your side looks so unbalanced. I’ll add they look seriously unfit which I never would have associated with a Bennett coached side.
Tough year ahead.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Titans came out and slogged us. Credit to them! Hopefully we come out next week with a similar attitude to them.