What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Sun - Dragons 30-12 Knights @ WIN

Round 4: Dragons v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
Dad was working FIFO from Townsville to Mt Isa. Working at a pit 30mins from newie now. And they wanted to come early and the Cows kept him but didn’t use him. Most people would be salty.
And clownsville is shit too. Dont discount that

Noname36

First Grade
The Knights have really had a dig, much improved team this year.

As a Knights fan though we’re sick of them just having a dig. They’ve had a dig through 3 wooden spoons. They can score points when they hold the ball but their errors and their poor defensive reads are just diabolical. The pack is also just too small and they don’t have anyone with any aggression. The packs were the difference.

beave

Coach
Dad was working FIFO from Townsville to Mt Isa. Working at a pit 30mins from newie now. And they wanted to come early and the Cows kept him but didn’t use him. Most people would be salty.

Pretty sure he played 4 games for NQ in 2017 so he was infact used mate.

Dad can be as salty as he wants but pretty shit form to be slagging out a club to try and leverage what you want for your adult son.......

the NQ coach had/has the runs on the board to utilize his players whichever way he wants, even if it against Ponga Snrs wishes.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Both sides have looked exhausted in this second half.
yeah that will happen when to make the effort to get back and stay on side. Then get of the tackled player. The game just flows. Teams have room to play football.Saints did and Newy did but dropped it and made silly errors. Saints held the ball played footy got points.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
As a Knights fan though we’re sick of them just having a dig. They’ve had a dig through 3 wooden spoons. They can score points when they hold the ball but their errors and their poor defensive reads are just diabolical. The pack is also just too small and they don’t have anyone with any aggression. The packs were the difference.
You have to remember when you have come from, it won't happen over night.

But the effort is there losing two outside backs for parts of the game wouldn't have helped either.

The Dragons pack is going to steam roll a lot of teams this year.

Noname36

First Grade
You have to remember when you have come from, it won't happen over night.

But the effort is there losing two outside backs for parts of the game wouldn't have helped either.

The Dragons pack is going to steam roll a lot of teams this year.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy they always have a dig and i know they have improved...

But saying all that our pack has been steamrolled in every game this year, it’s not just one game and it’s not going to get better. Like you said, it’s not the effort, it’s the complete lack of size and aggression.

Our forwards were also demolished by Manly and the Raiders but our errors weren’t too bad so we held the ball long enough to score enough points to beat them...but we’ve conceded at least 28 points in every game this year even when we’ve won.

Our effort and attack (if we hold the ball) are good, but we’re still terrible in most aspects of the game.

I think the Dragons will do better this year and not have such a severe slump like they did last year. They have enough talent now that they should still be able to pick up some wins when the form slumps.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy they always have a dig and i know they have improved...

But saying all that our pack has been steamrolled in every game this year, it’s not just one game and it’s not going to get better. Like you said, it’s not the effort, it’s the complete lack of size and aggression.

Our forwards were also demolished by Manly and the Raiders but our errors weren’t too bad so we held the ball long enough to score enough points to beat them...but we’ve conceded at least 28 points in every game this year even when we’ve won.

Our effort and attack (if we hold the ball) are good, but we’re still terrible in most aspects of the game.
Could be worse could be having to cheer on the Eels atm.

Latest posts