What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Thu - Cowboys 14-33 Panthers @ 1300SMILES

Round 4: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Started at $4.00 according to Jamie Whatserface, the TAB chick, with the Cows having 90% of the money.

I love it when fools and their money are parted.
I had money on us at $3.75 i thought the odds would even up not blow out further.

Cowboys did nothing to earn such heavy favoritism. Nor had Panthers done anything to be such longshots.

Canard

Immortal
Who is going to crack first? Teams giving deliberate penalties giving up 8 points a game or the officials after everyone whinges about it being Union like.

TheFrog

Coach
I'm not the first person in history to get a tip wrong and won't be the last :D
90% of TAB punters did their dough on this game.

Where you got your analysiis wrong is not understanding that when a team plays well for 50% of a game, they are still capable of playing well and there is always the possibility that they'll do it for 80 minutes sometime. There is also the chance they'll do it for 0 minutes, which I think is what you and 90% of punters went for.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
Who is going to crack first? Teams giving deliberate penalties giving up 8 points a game or the officials after everyone whinges about it being Union like.

A team(probably Storms) will get disciplined and not give away penalties and start a trend as they get the advantages of not being penalised every set.

Shorty

Staff member
90% of TAB punters did their dough on this game.

Where you got your analysiis wrong is not understanding that when a team plays well for 50% of a game, they are still capable of playing well and there is always the possibility that they'll do it for 80 minutes sometime. There is also the chance they'll do it for 0 minutes, which I think is what you and 90% of punters went for.
That and they thought the loss of Cleary would have some sort of impact.
Actually, they looked to have played better without him last night.

Spot On

Coach

I hope the refs stick with it. Players have been running the game for far too long and as stop start as it may be atm I'm betting the spoilt brats give in and do what they are told if the refs boss doesn't cave.

Exsilium

First Grade
That and they thought the loss of Cleary would have some sort of impact.
Actually, they looked to have played better without him last night.

We played more direct with Maloney pulling the strings. Timing was far better across the park.

Shorty

Staff member
I hope the refs stick with it. Players have been running the game for far too long and as stop start as it may be atm I'm betting the spoilt brats give in and do what they are told if the refs boss doesn't cave.
Are you going to be pleased if this means your team gets penalised out of a finals game?
The changes are going to take longer than a season to iron out and we are going to see an interesting finals series.

Latest posts