What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Sat - Knights 15-10 Broncos @ McDonald Jones

Round 5: Knights v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed-grimley

Bench
Is Bird going to have the same shelf life as some other high priced backs like Mundine/Folua at the Broncos?

Seems like an extravagant purchase when there are other needs.
He's the resident NSW scapegoat for when the Broncos go really bad.

mozza91

Coach
Great win. The refs did everything they could to get Brisbane over the line but fell short. EAD Bennett you merkin.

isaiah

Bench
5 rounds in, the season is no longer a fluke. Knights are a reasonable side, and Broncos are poor.

At the start of the season if you'd asked me if I'd be happy 5 rounds in that my team is equal with the Broncos and Storm, and a game ahead of the Cowboys, I'd have said "Yes Please"

Change your tipping now. The season is old enough now. Don't pick last year's favourites, they are old and slow. The Knights could easily make the 8, they are fast and energetic.
if only season trends were real in april, wait another month, cowboys top 8, broncs finding form by then