What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R6 Fri - Dragons 40-20 Sharks @ WIN

Round 6: Dragons v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
That would have been a very different game if there was no injuries to the Sharks. Fafita was having a whale of a game and tbe Sharks dug in with no bench and nearly snatched the game.
I found it to be a very stop start and scrappy game.

Our on line defence is a concern and will be tested by the Warriors next week. We have a long way to go yet.

TheFrog

Coach
The Dragons haven't had an injury yet, yet they are playing sides knocked about to the shithouse. No coincidence they are leading the comp.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Sharks were diabolical. Feel for there fans
I don't think they were diabolical at all, that was a massive effort after losing so many key players throughout the match. Fifita was near Unstoppable before he was injured.
I thought Dugan, Lee and Latteli were outstanding for the Sharks last night. Also Townsends kicking game was on point too, forcing a few restarts.
Very unlucky last night Sharks. Hopefully the injuries aren't too severe for your boys.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Thanks for the kind words, but we were terrible. Very poor recruitment leaves us short in key areas. Gonna be a long year.

BWNB

First Grade
I dont know if you're all taking the piss when you say they sharks had a crack didnt appear that way from where i was standing