What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R6 Sat - Warriors 18-27 Broncos @ Mt Smart

Round 6: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vee

First Grade
I know it would've cost my team our first try but I wish they'd just make a solid ruling that once you run behind your own player, that's it - obstruction
I prefer they only call it if someone is obstructed.

Meth

Staff member
I'm no fan of the broncos but there was no conclusive evidence from the video he was out

Yes there was. The only reason it was a try is because the onfield referee guessed that it was a try. Take the guess out of it and the video ref calls 'no try' correctly

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Broncos fans. Clearly the better team today. Great line speed. Excellent completion rate. Oates was fantastic.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
And that's what you call a circuit breaker. Too bad my f**king router died 5 minutes from FT, FMD.

Good game Warriors. Fret not, you guys are gonna go real far this year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
LOL at Bronco fans asking for credit. You'd think they'd have embraced by now that they aren't exactly a well liked club with opposition fans. Also I can't tip the bastards. They win when they're not supposed to and lose when they are supposed to win, at least this season.

Meth

Staff member
Just watched the press conference- Bennett really making a point to not get carried away re Isaako. His assessment of his game tonight was "he could have run harder" and of his prospects "I've coached a lot of guys with potential who don't make it"

Nerd

Bench
It's amazing what you can do when you stop dropping the ball. I have a feeling the Warriors may have had one eye on next week against the Dragons and got their pants pulled down because of their lack of intensity. Great win and hopefully this kick starts their season.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
LOL at Bronco fans asking for credit. You'd think they'd have embraced by now that they aren't exactly a well liked club with opposition fans. Also I can't tip the bastards. They win when they're not supposed to and lose when they are supposed to win, at least this season.

f**k off idiot