What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R6 Sun - Sea Eagles 12-38 Wests Tigers @ Lottoland

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should know pretty much no one likes Manly!

So did you get to the game?

You did Souths a favour too keeping us in 7th.

No I didn't, I have had an awful week with illness which has created problems for my heart disease so it's a bit of an effort to get out to the corner shop let alone Brookvale.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No I didn't, I have had an awful week with illness which has created problems for my heart disease so it's a bit of an effort to get out to the corner shop let alone Brookvale.
Well look after yourself!

Being a tragic Tiger must've affected your body over the years.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
Trying don't worry.

Yeah the Tigers definitely have a lot to do with it.
Well the feeling is mutual!!

Isn't easy being a diehard Bunny either!

I guess you gotta try do what the doc says! My father has heart disease and he is meant to go walking and eat properly but he doesn't listen!

At least you can be proud of your mob this year! Gonna play finals for sure! I guess don't stress about it as making finals is a bonus....... maybe say week 2 and you've had a brilliant year! Rather you guys than Moanly!

super_coach

First Grade
Any team in the comp would get a touch up with such a possession imbalance in the first half. Ok my team played really well to control possession, but Manly were gassed from about the 20 minute mark.

Cleary is one hell of a coach