What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R6 Thu - Roosters 14-26 Rabbitohs @ Allianz Stadium

Round 6: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 6
Sydney Roosters v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 12 April 2018

Gates 6:50pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-SYD18.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Reece Robinson 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 14. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 18. Nat Butcher 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Victor Radley

TL-SOU18.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Richard Kennar 3. Greg Inglis 4. Dane Gagai 5. Robert Jennings 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. George Burgess 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 16. Jason Clark
Interchange: 14. Adam Doueihi 15. Mark Nicholls 17. Tevita Tatola 21. Kyle Turner

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

Feeder team matches
ROOSTERS (NSWRL - Wyong) & RABBITOHS (NSWRL - Norths)
SAT
Norths v Wests Tigers / Magpies @ North Sydney Oval, Flegg 11:15am / ISP 1pm (Ch 9 NSW)
Dragons v Roosters / Wyong @ WIN Stadium, Flegg 1:15pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cockosh

Juniors
This is already starting to sound like the warriors game day thread and look how that turned out. I’m confident of a win but not by a big margin. Souffs are struggling but they are still putting up a fight. Any signs of complacency and we could lose this one. Chooks by 8.

TheFrog

Coach
Souffs fought manfully against a white hot Dragons, and very nearly prevailed, and without their best player as well. If they aren't fatigued after that effort, they will trouble the Roosters, who are hot and cold. The Rabbitohs still have the better forward pack.

Valheru

Coach
Souths are one of the few teams who we generally are never complacent against, it must be the rivalry I suppose.

Having said that I think Souths have been ok this year and were a tad unlucky not to beat the dragons.

I expect a fairly close game.

On a side note, yet another local derby scheduled for a Thursday, what a great ides.

yobbo84

First Grade
Not sure what to make of us yet this year. We're definitely "in the fight" and are scrapping well in defence (after the Warriors game played in blazing heat we've only conceded 8 tries in 4 weeks), but our execution is very poor in attack. There's definitely upside to this team and I'll think we'll finish somewhere between 6th and 12th.

I think the Roosters will only continue to improve and expect them to account for us fairly comfortably on Thursday.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Souths were really gutsy but ultimately poor last week. If Sam was playing I’d probably tip them for an upset as the Roosters pack is still pretty average imo.

With no Sam the packs probably cancel each other out and the Roosters have way too many points in them for the Bunnnies.

Roosters 26-12

GongPanther

Referee
Roosters by 8. Wouldn't surprise if a Rabbit win in a derbye' locale'.(latte'-posh for local derby)

Rabbits20

Immortal
I hope we keep getting written off here!

I think we will give the Rorters a red hot go!

I expect to lose narrowly but you never know!

Let everyone say oh they'll win no issue!!!!

ACTPanthers

Bench
I hope we keep getting written off here!

I think we will give the Rorters a red hot go!

I expect to lose narrowly but you never know!

Let everyone say oh they'll win no issue!!!!

Sorry, but could you please use more exclamation marks? I'm finding it hard to determine how "fired up" you are...

Latest posts