What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Fri - Broncos 20-34 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 7: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 7
Brisbane Broncos v Melbourne Storm
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Friday 20 April 2018

Gates 6pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-BRI18.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. James Roberts 4. Tom Opacic 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. Jack Bird 7. Anthony Milford 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Tevita Pangai Junior 11. Alex Glenn 12. Korbin Sims 13. Josh Mcguire
Interchange: 14. Sam Thaiday 15. Joe Ofahengaue 16. Kodi Nikorima 17. Jaydn Su'a 18. Jonus Pearson 19. Troy Dargan 20. Sam Tagataese 21. Payne Haas

TL-MEL18.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Curtis Scott 5. Josh Addo-carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Ryley Jacks 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Tim Glasby
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Kenneath Bromwich 16. Christian Welch 17. Sam Kasiano 18. Young Tonumaipea 19. Joe Stimson 20. Patrick Kaufusi 21. Brodie Croft

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Luke Patten

Feeder team matches
BRONCOS (QRL - Ipswich, Norths, Redcliffe, Souths Logan, Wynnum) & STORM (QRL - Easts, Sunshine Coast & Victoria)
SAT
Wynnum v Burleigh (GLD) @ BMD Kougari Oval, ISC 1:10pm (CH 9 QLD)
Sunshine Coast v Ipswich @ Sunshine Coast, Colts 3:15pm / ISC 5pm
Mackay (NQL) v Redcliffe @ 1300SMILES, Colts 5:10pm
Mackay (NQL) v Redcliffe @ BB Print, ISC 6pm
SUN
Tweed (GLD) v Easts @ Piggabeen, Colts 12:15pm / ISC 2pm
Mustangs v Souths Logan @ Cold Park, Colts 2pm
PNG Hunters v Souths Logan @ National FS, ISC 3pm
Townsville (NQL) v Norths @ Jack Manski, Colts 2:20pm / ISC 4pm
Victoria v Burleigh (GLD) @ Casey Fields Cranbourne, Colts 4:15pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

David brown

Juniors
After there fluke win on Saturday night can't really see Brisbane coming close here... No go forward shit spine no desire in the backs just and all round bad side...

Storm 13+

King hit

Coach
After the Broncos performance and the downside of the Storm this year I believe the Broncos have a chance here.

Bronco18

Juniors
Hard to get a gauge on either of these teams...

Both tend to lift when playing each other though.

TheFrog

Coach
The Storm aren't the side they were last year but I expect them to be good enough here. If they run their big boys at the Jet they and their supporters will receive great pleasure.

Bronco18

Juniors
The Storm aren't the side they were last year but I expect them to be good enough here. If they run their big boys at the Jet they and their supporters will receive great pleasure.

I think Bird on Robert's inside does a lot to sure up that side of the field...

Storm would do well to run at Opacic however. He always came rushing in against the Warriors, was lucky only to get caught out once for it.

Shorty

Staff member
I'm tempted to punt on the Broncos here but I've been burned before with these sh*theads and the Storm.