What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Fri - Warriors 20-12 Dragons @ Mt Smart

Round 7: Warriors v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Amazing.

No Shaun.
No Kata.
Our other centres are injured too (Ayshford, Beale)
Harris off early
No ball
No hope from the refs

No worries.

One of the most gutsiest wins in Warriors history. I believe. This team is the real deal.

Magic performance from Isaac. Roger was brilliant. Gelling owned Aitken all night. Awesome.
Was busy at times cooking up the grub. Will have another good look at it tomorrow. Great times ahead for the Warriors. Everyone's second team.

OzDragon

Coach
que the scum fans rubbing it in all the way down that ladder and after they won the softest comp in the history of the game, even softer than those souths 20 wins
They need to focus on where their next win will come from. Might be a while.

Liddell

Juniors
que the scum fans rubbing it in all the way down that ladder and after they won the softest comp in the history of the game, even softer than those souths 20 wins

You won your first comp with the best team forced to watch from the sidelines.

Pipe down

SBD82

Coach
And the rest.

This thread is full of warriors fans saying "good game", and dragons fans doing the same.

Only cattiness is coming from supporters of teams that have less than 6 wins so far this season.

RWB

Bench
Who's blaming the refs. I corrected you. Luke kicked the 40/20 in the set after the no try to Lafai.
They scored next set.
If Lafai's try was given the Warriors wouldn't have had the ball to score.
So you saying 16-12 made no sense at all.

You tried to correct me but you were wrong so I was correcting you. The Warriors didn't score the next set, they had a set, you guys had a set and then they scored in the set after that.

Go back and watch the game.

JamesRustle

First Grade
And the rest.

This thread is full of warriors fans saying "good game", and dragons fans doing the same.

Only cattiness is coming from supporters of teams that have less than 6 wins so far this season.
They'll be in the donks v. Cheats thread now.

Liddell

Juniors
We were the best team in 2010, enjoy the trophy, it looks nice next to the amco cup

Nobody can take that premiership* away from you.

Not a Sharks fan mate but I do find it hilarious that after 6 good wins and a close loss all you can still do is compare yourselves to them.

thommo4pm

Coach
You tried to correct me but you were wrong so I was correcting you. The Warriors didn't score the next set, they had a set, you guys had a set and then they scored in the set after that.

Go back and watch the game.
No I had to correct you and again if Lafai's try was given the whole dynamic of the game changes and the Dragons get the ball from the kick off. What part of that is hard for you to understand?