What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Sat - Wests Tigers 20-22 Knights @ Tamworth

Round 7: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
Walking off the mark and play the ball into the markers you get a penalty? f**k off.

Some of the calls against us in the first 10 of the second half at 10 nil up were diabolical.

Whether u agree with the penalty or not the momentum shift as a result of those calls was massive.

Last edited:

Pedge1971

First Grade
In all honesty being glad we won like a lot of the Tigers supporters said if we had lost I would not be crushed losing to the Tigers.

Nowhere near their best tonight and still prob should have won. Pearce's injury prob finishes out top 8 hopes and if so I am on Ivan's bus for the finals.

Who would have thought 12 months ago this would be in line for game of the year. Great viewing!

simmo05

Bench
Some of the calls against us in the first 10 of the second half at 10 nil up were diabolical.

Whether u agree with the penalty or not the momentum shift as a result of those calls was massive.

Newy were the best team on the night. Tigers were aids. Im struggling to sell the auckland game to the mrs now. Think i might leave her home.
On a side note, any auckland girls ill be there may 3, 4, 5. Hit me up!

Tiger5150

Bench
I actually think that was the Tigers biggest test this season so far. Newcastle derped it up less than any other team they have played this year and their linespeed in defence was outstanding for most of the game. A lot has been made of Tigers playing the "top 4" a;ready but I think that was the Tigers toughest game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Still higher than lol@souffs on the ladder
Ah when was the last time you made finals!!?

You guys didn't march to fight either for your true identity!!

Isn't it 1 premiership you've won??

We are 2100percent better than you guys...