What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Fri - Panthers 22-14 Bulldogs @ Panthers

Round 8: Panthers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron's_Mate

Bench
LOL at Andrew Johns saying after the game that Dean Pay would have been pleased with Klemmer getting sin binned, because "that's what old fashioned forwards do - they run in to protect their playmakers". I'll bet the coach was thrilled that Klemmer came on and made the game all about himself, and then gave away two penalties that destroyed any slim chance the doggies had of getting back into the game. Klemmer isn't even an enforcer - the Panthers forwards were laughing at him.

King hit

Coach
Maloney is shaping into one of the players that could decide the Origin series. His performance last night was a true captains knock. His leading of the team, kicking, passing and running was first class. He has been exceptional this year as always.

No Cronk and Thurston is going to hurt the Maroons. Morgan isn't much of a rep player, I don't think Hunt would be the same in rep footy. DCE is totally out of form. When it comes to the Origin sides Maloney will be the best half on the field.

mxlegend99

Referee
Maloney is shaping into one of the players that could decide the Origin series. His performance last night was a true captains knock. His leading of the team, kicking, passing and running was first class. He has been exceptional this year as always.

No Cronk and Thurston is going to hurt the Maroons. Morgan isn't much of a rep player, I don't think Hunt would be the same in rep footy. DCE is totally out of form. When it comes to the Origin sides Maloney will be the best half on the field.
You forgot the most important ingredient. Pearce is 100% definitely not playing

The right arm is extended ill grant you. And theres a bit of arm movement so its not a blatant shoulder charge.

But hes got a clenched fist. Theres no way hes looking to wrap his arms around him.

I agree its a good hit but i think it still falls in the shoulder charge definition.
nope

ed-grimley

Bench

Buy of the year.