What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Fri - Sea Eagles 12-18 Knights @ Lottoland

Round 8: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
I’m in shock we won that. I know Manly are bad and had some injury concerns but we haven’t won at Brookvale in 21 years, lost our most important player last week and had a player in the bin so it certainty wasn’t smooth sailing.

Obviously we’ll struggle without Pearce but to be 6th having only had 2 games at home is a huge effort.
If you had offered me 5-3 after 8 rounds with only 2 home games in that time, I would have bitten your hand off in accepting. We have a noticeable ability to hang in games at the moment, even when we're playing like shit.

It sucks that Pearce is likely to miss the majority of our home games through the middle of the season.

Happy i didnt waste my cash turning up to the game nor watching it...see ya Barrett...your coaching career will include a mircle final appearance and the Eagles first wooden spoon...

See what happens when a team has no heart, no motivation is poorly coach and undisciplined on/off the field.

No need to put in...arseclown Barrett will pick you..

Barrett giving Manly their first Spoon will be his biggest accomplishment as a Dragon.

The merkin finally delivered!!

Well done, Son!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Barrett giving Manly their first Spoon will be his biggest accomplishment as a Dragon.

The merkin finally delivered!!

Well done, Son!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Writing was on the wall when he took over...everyone knew it...just not our shyte management...

If it takes the wooden spoon to kill the bacteria off...bring the freaking spoon on...

And finally....come back tooves

Garts

Bench
I have never believed we would get the spoon, even back in the dark days of the early 2000's when we were very close I was still confident we would not come last. Now I am not so sure. We are easily the worst team at the moment.

perverse

Referee
I have never believed we would get the spoon, even back in the dark days of the early 2000's when we were very close I was still confident we would not come last. Now I am not so sure. We are easily the worst team at the moment.
There's something really foul afoot in the Manly camp. There's enough talent in DCE and the Turbos alone to have created enough points to win against us tonight. Completely shot mentally at the moment.

mave

Coach
There's something really foul afoot in the Manly camp. There's enough talent in DCE and the Turbos alone to have created enough points to win against us tonight. Completely shot mentally at the moment.

Scotty Barrett and Trent Penn are the common denominator.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Eagles r so undisciplined..not playing for each other at all...kelly and crocker have to be the worst defensive players in the comp...add this to a arseclown who cant coach...recipe for disaster or the eagles currently...

2 weeks

Coach
Manly boys will be off to Porkies at Kings Cross to celebrate that loss.
The back to Jackson Hastings place for Fight Club.
The usual MO.

Garts

Bench

Yup there is something not right there.

Garts

Bench
Eagles r so undisciplined..not playing for each other at all...kelly and crocker have to be the worst defensive players in the comp...add this to a arseclown who cant coach...recipe for disaster or the eagles currently...

Kelly needs work in defence but it is not much worse than Walker. Crocker is actually not bad defensively compared to Green who was f**king terrible. Crockers issue is he cannot guide the team around and kick.

How about just peters, penns and Barrett
Yup there is something not right there.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!

Something not right???

You’ve hitched a 10 year wagon to a total cutiesock that everyone hates and nobody wants to play with!!!

It really is a beautiful thing.

Manly thought they were getting one over the Titans and have a look at the big, turdy, Albatross they fought for to savour for the next 8 years.

Everything about it is so fitting for this khrunt of a club.

Bending over backwards to pay overs for a termite of a bloke to eat them from the inside out over an extended period of time.

What a time to be alive...

Noname36

First Grade
tumblr_inline_o8p5jwxOJJ1scmy4z_250.jpg