What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Fri - Sea Eagles 12-18 Knights @ Lottoland

Round 8: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
tumblr_inline_o8p5jwxOJJ1scmy4z_250.jpg
It didn't work,,, he's still a useless arseclown

TheFrog

Coach
I have never believed we would get the spoon, even back in the dark days of the early 2000's when we were very close I was still confident we would not come last. Now I am not so sure. We are easily the worst team at the moment.
You were the worst team a lot of 2004 as well, but had a good coach who could deliver motivational speeches while smashing up dressing rooms.

t-ba

Post Whore
You were the worst team a lot of 2004 as well, but had a good coach who could deliver motivational speeches while smashing up dressing rooms.

The 2003 side was worse. The 2002 Manly NorEagles were a worse side than Souths that year imo but really dug deep. That last round thumping was actually a pretty representative result of the teams talent! If this Manly side played with half the heart of that outfit we'd be laughing.

Latest posts