What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Sun - Eels 24-22 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 8: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed-grimley

Bench
Brisbane game should've been a draw and we were outplayed by Newcastle but as poorly as we played today, 2, possibly 3 tries come directly from awful refereeing.

I'm still confident we'll steady the ship when we get all our troops back.
I think you were beaten by a better team. The consensus was, among Wests supporters mostly, that the 16th placed team would be a pushover. Parra deserved the win.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Vic Mackey here you go mate.

Only took 2mins pal...

While Parra are battling to avoid the spoon & we’ll be contending for the premiership

I like the sound of that tbh

This is f**king hilarious!!!!

If I didn't have very crook family members or the fact we've just moved house and so so so so much has gone wrong and I had hours to spare I would dig up more.... Justbtaking Mum to the hospital with 4 broken toes and possibly a broken foot....

Donate $100 to Souths Cares mate, but I know you won't! Full of talk pal! I know better than to exchange my details on here anyway!!!

Vic Mackey

Referee
@Vic Mackey here you go mate.

Only took 2mins pal...

This is f**king hilarious!!!!

If I didn't have very crook family members or the fact we've just moved house and so so so so much has gone wrong and I had hours to spare I would dig up more.... Justbtaking Mum to the hospital with 4 broken toes and possibly a broken foot....

Donate $100 to Souths Cares mate, but I know you won't! Full of talk pal! I know better than to exchange my details on here anyway!!!

Cliffs post is obviously tounge in cheek however fairs fair and I will and will post the reciept.

well done to your mum, sounds like she gave you the kick you up the arse you deserve

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cliffs post is obviously tounge in cheek however fairs fair and I will and will post the reciept.

well done to your mum, sounds like she gave you the kick you up the arse you deserve
I could probs have a field day on your forum if I had time.

I don't reckon you'll pay.....

Clifferd

Coach

It’s a tough gig battling mental giants rabs20 and rhynob, sometimes get dragged down to their level :p

Ahwell, atleast It’s going to a good cause. Shame it can’t fix rabs20 tho

super_coach

First Grade
Parra were average and the Tigers were below average, thats why they won. Talk about the ref getting Parra over the line is crap, Tigers were undisciplined and made some brain dead plays. Tigers did not have to do much to beat Parra today, I think most clubs would have beaten them, but the Tigs were diabolical

Clifferd

Coach
Rochow was good for the first few weeks but has looked quite average the last couple. Might be time for McQueen to step up

Fonua was close to our best, until he did a boneheaded play near the end which probsbly costs our chances of stealing a late win

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ivan hooks him for that