What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Wed - Dragons 24-8 Roosters @ Allianz

Round 8: Dragons v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 8
St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Wednesday 25 April 2018

Gates 1pm / Curtain Raiser TBC / ANZAC Service 3:30pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Kurt Mann 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Jacob Host 18. Hame Sele 19. Zac Lomax 20. Mitchell Allgood 21. Reece Robson

TL-SYD18.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Joseph Manu 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Mitchell Aubusson 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Zane Tetevano 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 15. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 16. Nat Butcher 17. Victor Radley 18. Frank Paul Nuuausala 19. Sitili Tupouniua 20. Kurt Baptiste 21. Reece Robinson

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

Feeder team matches
DRAGONS (NSWRL) & ROOSTERS (NSWRL - Wyong)
SAT
Dragons v Panthers @ WIN Stadium, Flegg 11am / ISP 1pm (CH 9 NSW)
Roosters / Wyong v Mounties @ Morry Breen Oval, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
From a neutral perspective this is the game I look forward to most every year..

I dislike both teams but there is nothing better than watching this game on a sunny Anzac Day afternoon, 10 schooners deep after doing your arse at 2-up

When they start playing the bugle the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

F*CK YESSSSS STRAYA merkinS

isaiah

Bench
Roosters get an extra day to recover. Seems to be a problem for the Sydney teams. All I hear you all whinging about

blaza88z

Coach
Roosters were bog against the Bulldogs but the Dragons have the short turn around after having played in NZ

Nearly impossible to tip, went with the Roosters on the basis that they were good defensively against the Bulldogs, need to hold the ball in this game though

Valheru

Coach
A big game for Cooper Cronk IMO.

He was bought to get us over the line in those tight finals games and there is no bigger dress rehearsal for that than ANZAC Day.

Assuming it is tight with 20 to go which is the norm for this fixture, we might get an indication on what return on investment we can expect.

Cogburn

Juniors
The Roosters will show what a good team they are in this game, they have too many stars to falter here. Easts by 16.

TheFrog

Coach
Roosters unable to score a point against the Dogs in the last 76 minutes. Dragons flat as a tack in Auckland. This is a tough one. I'll go Roosters.

GongPanther

Referee
Easts 36 Dragons 18. I'll be down the local club watching this after a hearty breakfast followed by the usual 14 schooners. Then after that,throw $2k away on the slappers after all the other idiots have primed up the machines.