What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Fri - Panthers 20-26 Cowboys @ Bathurst

Round 9: Panthers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Cows fans are normally great you're a clear exception

You think I am going to cop the shit said about my club with a laugh. Stop being poor losers and realise this was a great game that could have gone either way.

We know all about injuries, and we still have a few of our own lads out also.

So jibes about 'fools gold' won't pass, this win meant a lot regardless of opposition or circumstance. Pull your friggin heads in.

You think I am going to cop the shit said about my club with a laugh. Stop being poor losers and realise this was a great game that could have gone either way.

We know all about injuries, and we still have a few of our own lads out also.

So jibes about 'fools gold' won't pass, this win meant a lot regardless of opposition or circumstance. Pull your friggin heads in.
Was a cracking game, most enjoyable loss in a long time for me.

Also nice to see Morgan return to form I love that man

colly

Juniors
I'd ignore anything that Desert Qlder Kangaroo fooker has to say. After he has finished his 5th wine goonie of the day,he will go outside and argue rugby league all night with the washing on the line.
Yeah but sometimes the washing line talks back, then it's Lodge Time!

JamesRustle

First Grade
Look who we have missing compared to earlier this year,and against the so-called last years grand finalists.
It was an average team, coached badly, but somehow playing above themselves. Now it's an average team, badly coached, playing to expectation.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Jts incredible performances at origin level has caused a massive outbreak of geniusedness in the state of nsw