What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Fri - Panthers 20-26 Cowboys @ Bathurst

Round 9: Panthers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Great to see DWZ finally get the punishment his constantly grubby antics deserve. Shame that scumbag Feldt continues to get away with his bullshit.

TheFrog

Coach
Great to see DWZ finally get the punishment his constantly grubby antics deserve. Shame that scumbag Feldt continues to get away with his bullshit.
About the size of it. Both of them should have gone, or neither.

OldPanther

Coach
Rich vein of fools gold to be found in this thread.

Winners are grinners and all that. You got a hard fought win with a few players standing out moreso than previous weeks. Coote particularly had an exceptional kicking game. I still think the Cows will be dangerous later in the year.

Maroon4life

Juniors
You think I am going to cop the shit said about my club with a laugh. Stop being poor losers and realise this was a great game that could have gone either way.

We know all about injuries, and we still have a few of our own lads out also.

So jibes about 'fools gold' won't pass, this win meant a lot regardless of opposition or circumstance. Pull your friggin heads in.

The f**k you say? I’ll let you call it a contentious battle but was by no means a great game, both teams were shit.