What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Sat - Raiders 32-18 Titans @ GIO

Round 9: Raiders v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
I’m not a fan of giving representative debuts for guys who still haven’t played a full season yet. I don’t think it’s good for their development.
Which players are you referring to here. Not Cotric because he played all year last year

Pete Cash

Post Whore
id probably hang off giving cotric his rep jersey but he has everything nsw will want. essentially a big lad who can act as an additional forward

typicalfan

Coach
id probably hang off giving cotric his rep jersey but he has everything nsw will want. essentially a big lad who can act as an additional forward
I would probably have him as second choice on the left edge behind JAC. If he gets injured then slot him in

skeepe

Immortal
Anyone? Other than drop outs he hasn't contributed much for a long time. He kills attack constantly with his exaggerated and telegraphed dummy and his defence is Moses level.
I think you’re being excessively harsh. The alternative is Sam Williams, and if you’re trying to tell me he’s a better defender than Austin then you haven’t been paying attention.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think you’re being excessively harsh. The alternative is Sam Williams, and if you’re trying to tell me he’s a better defender than Austin then you haven’t been paying attention.

the gap between them isnt as wide as i would like.

im not for dumping austin from the team without a replacement but its an issue right now

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
When you watch Canberra play it looks like 16 guys, who though far from perfect, have trained with each other all week and then some random guy in the number 6 jumper who they've hauled out of the crowd 5 minutes before kickoff.

Good sides will aim their attack at him all day and we'll leak like a sieve

Das Gupta

Juniors
Bryce's problems in defence more involve being stepped by ball runners with footwork, like Tedesco, rather than not being able to tackle the big blokes.

Fat or thin, fast or slow he struggled big time yesterday.
He needs to be on an edge. Possibly for a Qld cup team at the moment.