What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Sat - Warriors 26-4 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart

Round 9: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the beavers

Juniors
Tigers have taken some big steps backwards today.....
Here’s hoping a few blokes returning from injury will help sort it out

typicalfan

Coach
Yeah, we've been done a bit rough by the schedulers.

Sunday --> Saturday down in NZ. 6 day turnaround.

Whereas NZ had a 10 day turnaround at home.

Now we've got to go back to Sydney for a Thursday game while the Cowboys are already in Sydney and played yday.

After that it eases up I guess with 13 of our last 15 in NSW I think.
Cowboys played last night in Bathurst after playing in Townsville last Saturday night which is a longer travel time and beat a top 4 side. Can be done and all teams face it during the season.

axl rose

Bench
NRL will be happy. Broncos and Storm back to their winning ways. Tigers and Knights shit again. It was fun while it lasted.

giphy.gif

Vozzy

Juniors
That was frustrating never felt like at any moment we looked like winning. Benji last 3 weeks has been poor I think Brooks needs to become more dominant. The side is struggling with constant changes with these 1-2 week injuries. Our 5th tackle options were at its worst tonight the players got frustrated gave too many penalties and completion rate was 63% which was bad. I felt a loss like this was coming it's how they respond like the warriors did this week.

Tiger5150

Bench
Losing Lawrence so early was a big blow. The binning of ET killed us off. Warriors were very impressive and you need everything going your way to hold off a team like that and tonight was not that nght.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Why are some people shocked that home town reffing is a thing?

Especially in certain places like NZ, NQ and Brissy. Or maybe I've just been conditioned to think this way because we haven't won a count in NZ since 2006!

2017: 2-7
2016: 3-10
2015: 5-5
2014: 4-11
2013: 6-8
2012: 7-9
2011: 7-9
2009: 3-10
2008: 3-12
2008: 3-7

You don't think home town reffing has influenced those savage penalty counts?

Those counts are pretty sweet when they go your way though aren't they bud?

Tommy Smith

Referee
That’s what you get for having a supporter base that can’t properly dominate the crowd at its home games. A strong, vocal home crowd can influence a ref.
Clearly you've never been to a Cowboys home game.

Dairy Farmers is like a library.