What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Sun - Dragons 34-14 Storm @ Jubilee

Round 9: Dragons v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Not from a dragons perspective.

As a NSW fan, there's plenty of our players who's form would make them very useful.

It's a sacrifice you have to pay for success. Take the Broncos from the 90's early 2000's for an example. Having players out sucks but it is totally worth it if our Blues beat those 2 headed inbreeds this year.

LESStar58

Referee
Too big, too fast, too strong. I didn’t expect that to be the case.
Storm & their commentator fan boys can whinge about that no try until the cows come home but they were more interested in throwing forward passes & arguing with the refs.

Commentary fan boys?

Whatever it is you are smoking, can I have some?

Willie Ray

Bench
Too big, too fast, too strong. I didn’t expect that to be the case.
Storm & their commentator fan boys can whinge about that no try until the cows come home but they were more interested in throwing forward passes & arguing with the refs.
really good defensive effort for 80 minutes...best backrow in the game at the moment if not the best forward pack...great games from Lafai and Aitken.

wibble

Bench
You don’t want McInnes, Aitken and Sims to play?

Losing Origin players won't hurt as much this year as last year.

I reckon NSW could do worse than pick virtually every NSW eligible Dragons or Warriors (only a few probably) player, those teams look so much better than everyone else, and add in Maloney.

Maloney and the Dragons vs Queensland, sounds good. Not sure who I'd go for!

Nerd

Bench
It's a sacrifice you have to pay for success. Take the Broncos from the 90's early 2000's for an example. Having players out sucks but it is totally worth it if our Blues beat those 2 headed inbreeds this year.
LOL at the "two headed inbreed" call. All those Origin whoopings must really hurt to resort to that crap.

SBD82

Coach
Oh yeah. I get that.

Think of it from our POV though. Easily the best side we've had since 2011, and that season got massively derailed by origin.

I'm basically at a stage where if Aaron woods and josh Jackson are anywhere near the squad I don't want any dragons there.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Welp, that result pretty much puts the Dragons as favorites beyond doubt. They're leagues ahead of every other side in terms of form.

Lol@thescum

King hit

Coach
LOL at the "two headed inbreed" call. All those Origin whoopings must really hurt to resort to that crap.

Yet you must be very insecure if you fellow Queenslanders still claim conspiracy theories left right and centre

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dragons too good today. Aitken and Sims HAVE to be in Origin.
I thought the Storm just struggled to contain the offloads and made too many mistakes. So many forward passes and so many not called either by Storm
Geez your new centre (Olim?) looks bloody good

Latest posts